On Oct. 27, Indiana University announced that President Michael A. McRobbie will lead a delegation on a five-day trip to Germany where he will preside over the opening of the third IU Global Gateway office and renew a historically important relationship with a top German university.
This page will be updated regularly with continuing media coverage of the trip.
- Bloomington Herald-Times: “Our Opinion: IU creates global links”
- Indiana Daily Student: “IU Europe Gateway to provide new opportunities”
- Indiana Daily Student: “McRobbie visits Berlin for IU Europe Gateway inauguration”
- Inside Indiana Business: “McRobbie to Toast New Center in Germany”
- WBIW 1340 AM: “IU President McRobbie Travels to Germany to Open IU Global Gateway”
Op-ed by IU President McRobbie:
- Huffington Post: The Importance of Global Literacy and The Role of the University as a Gateway to the World”